TIPS TO GET THROUGH THE DETOX SYMPTOMS
- DRINK BETWEEN 2.5L AND 4L OF FILTERED/CLEAN WATER A DAY. 5-6L if you’re bigger.
- Stick to the program (if you’re exercising more, eat more). The closer you stick to the program the quicker the symptoms will reside and the better you’ll feel.
- Keep alcohol and coffee to a minimum during your 30-day program while your body is trying to detox and reset. The more you stick to this the better you’ll feel.
- We will do a cleanse day once a week. Ensure you have support products and snacks on hand to help you through it.
Some people can get a bit cold on Cleanse Days. Try an organic herbal tea and a warm bath with Epsom salts and essential oils to enhance the detox process.
When detoxing, you really have to listen to your body. Everyone is so different. For example, people with hypoglycemia need to watch themselves. If you feel your blood sugar drop a bit, eat 1/4 of an organic apple or pear every 20 minutes until you feel better.
- If you have a headache, take an extra Isagenix IsaFlush tablet, milk thistle tablet, detox herbal tea, or apply peppermint oil to the area.
- Be gentle to yourself while you’re aligning. If you need to have a week off exercise until your body adapts, DO IT!
- LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! STAY POSITIVE. Your mind has a HUGE control over your body so if you are thinking negative thoughts, you are going to take away from this beautiful, amazing and extremely rewarding and life changing process. You are building a strong and resilient body. You are choosing health. It’s as simple as that. Keep on the program and let the nutrition and support products do their job. When you feed the body what it needs it will function how it’s meant to function.
- Your mind and body are intricately linked, so no detox is complete without clearing your mind of everyday stresses or strains. Practise positive affirmations, start meditating using some of the apps recommended, and relax as often as you can - you deserve it!
- Please stay in touch with your coach via the Mojo Detox Facebook Group because they’ve been through it too! Also check in the Facebook group page for articles and information on what happens to our bodies when we detox. Over the 30 days we will also provide regular text messages to support and motivate you on your detox journey.